Using the Wiki
Hey guys just a few items about the Wiki.
- Feel free to ad notes and new pages, but if possible if there is already a “similar” page use the template from that page to make the new Entry. If nothing suits your needs, go ahead and make soemthing up, but try to keep a similar format if possible.
- If you are interested in another layout for the wiki let me know your idea.
- Feel free to ad info about new locations or soemthing if you want. IE if your character’s back story has a place or location (like an Elven Forest or Dwarven Mountians or soemthing.) You can make up the details, but let me decide where it’s located please.
- Feel free to add new NPCs (like if you have people in your character story you know.)
- Feel free to add things like histories to your items and such.
- As the DM I’m reserving the right to make changes to any new things you add. (Usually only because it would be inconsistent with something I know about the world that you don’t.)
Books considered “legal” for play- by company.
Please ask me if you want to use soemthing from a book/company not on this list.
Special Rules for use at the table
NO DICE TOWERS. :)